The account panel includes the Flowroute account contact information, portability email address, primary email address (also used as Flowroute manage portal username), manage portal password, and local time zone to be used for CDRs.
To update your service address you will need to use Contact Information.
Here are details of a Contact Information item and their usage:
- Customer Type: Business and individual User:
- Business: Accounts in business have access to sub-accounts
- Individual: No access to sub-accounts, but all actions of an account are the same as Business.
- First and Last name: The name of the main contact for all communications sent to the account.
- Phone: The phone number of the contact for the account. This number must be active and available for possible communication.
- Address: Addresses in the Flowroute account are important for account identification and proper taxation. The address must be the service address for the account.
1. Log into your Flowroute Manage Portal.
2. Click on the Preferences on the left side of the interface.
3. Locate the information you would like to update and modify the form field with the desired update.
Customer Type: To change your customer type, use the drop-down and choose business or individual. If you select business, new fields will appear so you can add the details of your business entity. Business type adds fields and alters some labels listed below.
Account Contact First/Last Name: The first and last name of the contact you would like Flowroute to work with when any support is requested.
Account Contact Position: If you have an employment hierarchy or position names, add this here for support staff to properly address the contact.
Legal Company Name: The legal company name listed in your Business Licence.
Company Alias (optional): A general or nickname of the company for your convenience (for example, the Company's legal name is "Corporate Nickel, LLC" but you simply call it "Nickel". It does not impact the account functionality, it is only the communications support would use if requested.)
Company Phone (mandatory) and Company Fax (optional)- The company phone number and/or Fax phone number.
Company Address: These lines are for your company's service address. This will be the address used to locate your company for possible status communications in your area and maintain more information if an E911 emergency request comes from your account.
State of Organization (mandatory within the US): If your service address is within the United States, you will see a drop-down of all the United States locations. If you are outside of the United States, there will be no drop-down list and under Company State/Province/Region we recommend you add information that is specific to your region/county/province.
4. It is important to click on the Save button right under the section you would like to update.
5. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. You have successfully updated your account information!