You will first need to log into the Flowroute Manage site. The Dashboard page is where a fresh login will begin.
Then you can follow these steps below:
- Navigate to Preferences
- Select the top tab with the name: Balance Management
- If you are adding a new card, you may see an address prepopulated in the fields under the card block.
- This auto-population is coming from your account information and does not reflect the card you are adding's the address if it is different from the account address.
- Use the '+ Add Card' button to the right.
- Add in your address and credit card number, making sure to follow the details concerning your billing address from your credit card statement.
- When you have completed entering the credit card information using the 'Save' button.
- You should see the card is created above.
NOTE: You are unable to change an address on a card until you remove the card. The address that pre-populates is not the address we have for the card above it. It is only from the account information page.