Auto-replenishment allows you to automatically top-up your account when your balance reaches a certain level. This saves you time from having to log in each time your balance is low. Setting up auto-replenishment is quick and easy!
To set up auto-replenishment:
- Log in to your Flowroute account.
- Click Preferences on the left navigation pane, and then select the Balance Management tab.
Go to the Auto Replenishment Payments section at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: By default, auto-replenishment is disabled until you set it up and authorize it.
Set up auto-replenishment of your account by completing the following:
- Automatically replenish your account balance by: From the drop-down list, select the preset amount by which you want to automatically replenish your account.
- when it falls below: From the drop-down list, select the amount that triggers the auto-replenishment of your account. When your account balance reaches this amount, auto-replenishment is triggered and charged to the credit card on file.
- Maximum amount charged per 24 hour period: Optionally set a maximum charge amount for each 24-hour period on your account. If you're concerned about fraud, setting an amount on this field blocks your account if that amount is reached within a 24-hour period. If you leave this field blank, no limits are placed on the dollar amount of charges for the account.
- Click Authorize, and you're all set!