Not only does Flowroute enable you to purchase single DIDs, you can also purchase a block of DIDS. Blocks of DIDs are a series of contiguous phone numbers with the same area code and exchange. Blocks can be purchased in groups of 20 or 100.
IMPORTANT: Before purchasing a block of DIDs, make sure that you want to purchase that particular block of numbers. Once purchased, you cannot delete the block of DIDs from your account. You will need to contact Support to have them removed.
Before you begin
- You will need to have an account set up with Flowroute. If you don't have a Flowroute account, signing up is quick and easy. You can find the steps here.
- There are setup fees associated with purchasing a DID, oftentimes very minimal. You will need to have available credit in your account to cover any setup fees. To add credit to your account, you can find the steps here.
To purchase a block of DIDs:
- Log on to your account at Flowroute Manage
Click DIDS, and then click Purchase Blocks.
The DID Purchase (Blocks) page appears:
The page displays a list of Blocks, the description, setup costs, and recurring monthly costs
To view the details of a block, click View Details & Purchase:
A list of the contiguous block telephone numbers, along with enabled features and the billing detail and method, are returned.
NOTE: Flowroute uses only per-minute billing.
- By default, CNAM lookup is enabled. CNAM lookup is the caller ID that displays on a recipient's phone when you make a call. You can disable CNAM lookup by clearing the blue check box.
To purchase the block, click Confirm Purchase.
The following occurs:
Your Current Balance is debited the required fees and updated on the page:
- The View Details & Purchase page closes, returning you to the Purchase DIDs (Block) page, allowing you to purchase other blocks or to perform other actions related to these DIDs.
Congratulations! You just purchased a block of DIDs.