Before you begin
- Have your Flowroute SIP credentials (Username & Auth Username and Password) found on the Interconnection/Status & Setup page of Flowroute Manage.
To set up Flowroute as a VoIP Provider in 3CX:
- Open the 3CX Phone System Management Console.
- In the left navigation pane, click SIP Trunks (VoIP Providers), and then click Add Provider.
The Add VOIP Provider Wizard starts.
Add the following information:
- Name of Provider: Flowroute
- Country: US
- Provider: Flowroute
The Voip Provider Details page appears.
Keep all Voip Provider Details defaults, and then click Next.
The Account Details page appears.
On the Account Details set the following:
- External Number: The required outbound caller ID or Primary DID.
- Authentication ID: Your Flowroute SIP Credentials Username & Auth Username.
- Authentication Password: Your Flowroute SIP Credentials Password.
- 3 Way Authentication: This check box should be cleared.
- Maximum simultaneous calls: Set this number to any number you want. Flowroute does not restrict simultaneous calls.
- Click Next.
- Configure your Office Hours settings as required. These settings can later be superseded by an individual DID configuration.
- Set a basic outbound rule by adding the information highlighted in the diagram below. Additional rules can be created as needed.
- Click Finish.
You're all set to send outbound calls on Flowroute. If you have inbound numbers on your Flowroute account, see this article for adding DIDs in 3CX.