This article describes setting up your phone number for use as voicemail. Steps in this article walk you through setting up your phone number as a route, and then applying that route to any Flowroute DIDs you own.
NOTE: We are not affiliated with YouMail. Any support inquiries regarding their services and setting up a phone number in their applications should be directed to their Support organizations.
To set up YouMail for DID voicemail:
- Set up your ATA, IP phone or Soft Phone to receive calls from your DID (phone number).
- Click My Phones, and then click Add New Phone to add YouMail service for a non-Flowroute number, such as your mobile phone.
- In Flowroute Manage, click the Interconnection tab, then click Inbound Routes.
- Enter sip:firstname.lastname@example.org in the Enter Route field, replacing user in sip:user with the 11-digit phone number you added in step 2. For example, sip:email@example.com.
- From the drop-down list box, select URI, and then click Add Route.
- Click the DIDS tab.
- On the Manage your DIDs page, select the check box for each DID you want to apply the route to.
- Click Choose a DID Action, and then click Set Failover Route.
Click Apply Action.
- From the Search for a route drop-down list box, select the URI: sip:user:@sip.youmail.com route you created above.
Click Set Failover Route.
The Manage your DIDs page appears, with the URI route you created applied to any DID you selected. A confirmation message displays at the top of the page.