Dialed numbers are set up using the following format: XXXXXXXXfirstname.lastname@example.org, where
- XXXXXXXX represents your tech prefix,
- 12066418000 represents the number to dial, and
- @sip.flowroute.com is appended after the number to dial.
NOTE: This is one of the two steps required for IP-based authentication.
Before you begin
- Have your Flowroute Tech Prefix. This can be found on your Account Profile page of Flowroute Manage.
- Have the numbers you want to set up for IP-based authentication.
To configure FreePBX for IP-based authentication on outbound calls:
- Log on to FreePBX Administration application, and then go to your Flowroute Trunk page.
- In the Outbound Dial Prefix field of the Dialed Number Manipulation Rulessection, enter your Tech Prefix followed by an asterisk (*), as shown in the following example:
- Click Submit Changes, and then click Apply Config.
- Restart FreePBX.
- Statically route your inbound calls to your public IP.
- Disable SIP Credentials in your Flowroute account under Preferences -> Fraud Control.
Disabling SIP Credentials will better secure your system by preventing fraudsters from being able to steal your credentials from your FreePBX to make fraudulent calls.
 See IP-Based Authentication for instructions on configuring IP-based authentication.