- SIP Authentication Username: Enter your Username & Auth Username under SIP Credentials on the Interconnection page of Manage.
- SIP Password: Enter your Password under SIP Credentials on the Interconnection page of Manage.
- SIP Registrar / Outbound Proxy: Enter the value for SIP Registrar / Proxy under SIP Credentials on the Interconnection page of Manage.
- SIP Username / ID: Many systems provide this setting in addition to "SIP Authentication Username". Set this to the caller-ID (phone number) that you wish to use for outbound calls. Enter the number in the US format for phone numbers; e.g., 12061231234.
- Audio Codec: Ensure that your system is using g711-ulaw and the optional g711-alaw codec.
- Please add the g729 codec if you have a license for it. Otherwise, exclude it to prevent call audio issues.
After all the above are set, try rebooting your system and calling a number. Please remember to dial U.S. phone numbers in full 11-digit format, including the 1 prefix and area code. You can also log in to Manage and visit the Interconnection page a few minutes after configuring your system to see if it shows an active SIP location record for your system.