Before you begin:
- Have your Flowroute SIP credentials (Username and Auth Username and Password) found on the Interconnection/Status & Setup page of Flowroute Manage.
- Have ready the Flowroute Direct Inward Dial (DID) number or the outbound caller ID number you want to set up for voice services.
To configure the Obihai OBi202:
- Enter the device's IP address in a browser, and then log on to the OBi202 Web Configuration GUI.
In the left-hand navigation pane, click Setup Wizard.
NOTE: Using the the alternate OBiTalk online configuration can cause problems, so it's best to just stick with the direct connection to the local configuration GUI.
TIP: If you have a phone connected to the OBi's telephone port, you can obtain the current IP address via the built-in IVR by dialing ***, then 4.
- In the Value for TSP A SIPProxyServer, enter the Flowroute SIP proxy server address: sip.flowroute.com.
- In the Voice Services section, add the following information from your Flowroute account, as shown in the diagram below:
SP1 AuthUserName: Your SIP Credential Username, found on the Interconnection page of Flowroute Manage.
SP1 AuthPassword: Your SIP Credential Password, found on the Interconnection page of Flowroute Manage.
SP1 URI: Your Flowroute DID, or if you don't have a DID, the outbound caller ID number you want to use. Be sure to use the full 11-digit number.
NOTE: The number you enter be 11 digits, formatted as 1+area code+phone number with no spaces between numbers—for example, 12066418000.
- Click Submit.
At the top of the page, click Reboot.
After rebooting the device you're connected and ready to use the phone connected to the OBi202.