Obihai OBi202 ATA Configuration Guide
The following article describes configuring the Obihai OBi202 using firmware v3.0.1.
- Have your Flowroute SIP credentials (Username and Auth Username and Password) found on the Interconnection/Status & Setup page of Flowroute Manage.
- Have ready the Flowroute Direct Inward Dial (DID) number or the outbound caller ID number you want to set up for voice services.
- Enter the device's IP address in a browser, and then log on to the OBi202 Web Configuration GUI.
In the left-hand navigation pane, click Setup Wizard.
NOTE: Using the the alternate OBiTalk online configuration can cause problems, so it's best to just stick with the direct connection to the local configuration GUI. TIP: If you have a phone connected to the OBi's telephone port, you can obtain the current IP address via the built-in IVR by dialing ***, then 4.
- In the Value for TSP A SIPProxyServer, enter the Flowroute SIP proxy server address: sip.flowroute.com.
- In the Voice Services section, add the following information from your Flowroute account, as shown in the diagram below:
SP1 AuthUserName: Your SIP Credential Username, found on the Interconnection page of Flowroute Manage.
SP1 AuthPassword: Your SIP Credential Password, found on the Interconnection page of Flowroute Manage.
SP1 URI: Your Flowroute DID, or if you don't have a DID, the outbound caller ID number you want to use. Be sure to use the full 11-digit number.
NOTE: The number you enter be 11 digits, formatted as 1+area code+phone number with no spaces between numbers—for example, 12066418000.
- Click Submit.
At the top of the page, click Reboot.
After rebooting the device you're connected and ready to use the phone connected to the OBi202.
Did you find this article helpful?