Configure Cisco/Linksys SPA or PAP2T ATA
This article describes configuring Cisco/Linksys SPA or PAP2T ATA for use with Flowroute. It can also be used for configuring the Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 and other similar ATAs.
Have the following before configuring the system:
- Your Flowroute SIP username and password. These can be found on the Interconnection/Status & Settings page of Flowroute Manage.
In the upper-right corner of the UI, click the Admin Login.
Click Line 1 on the menu.
The following page appears:
- From the Line Enable drop-down list box, select yes.
Enter 5060 for the SIP Port.
NOTE: If you experience issues with the port, you can use the following alternate port: 5160.
- In the Proxy enter the following proxy address: sip.flowroute.com.
From the Register drop-down list box, select yes.
- In both the Display Name and User ID fields, enter your Flowroute telephone number in an E.164 format, which is a number formatted as 1+area code+7-digit number with no spaces between numbers—for example, 12065551234.
- In the Password, enter your SIP Credentials password, found on the Interconnection/Status & Settings page of Flowroute Manage.
- In the Auth ID field, enter your Username & Auth Username, found on the Flowroute Manage Interconnection page.
- In the Password field, enter your SIP Credentials password, found on the Interconnection/Status & Settings page of Flowroute Manage.
- From the Preferred Codec drop-down list box, select G711U for best results.
- Make sure all other settings are set to their defaults, and then click Save Settings.
Did you find this article helpful?