Set up the Patton SmartNode VoIP Gateway
This article describes setting up the Patton SmartNode Gateway.
- You will need your Flowroute SIP Credentials. These can be found on the Interconnection > Status & Settings page of Flowroute Manage.
- You will be generating a configuration file at http://www.snconfig.net that you can upload to your Patton device. Parameters you pass to create the configuration file are described below.
|NOTE: It is recommended to change your passwords on your device and network in order to help protect your system from attacks.|
Go to http://www.snconfig.net/.
The Settings page appears:
Add the following configuration parameters:
- Device: SmartNode 4522
- PBX: SwyxWare. Astra works just as well.
- IP-Parameter: Custom to your network
- Time Settings: Custom to your area/stun server
- PBX Server: Preferred PoP.sip.flowroute.com
- Internal Number SIP ID: The DID.
- SIP Auth User: Tech Prefix/Username, found on the Interconnection page of your account in Flowroute Manage.
- SIP Password: The SIP Credentials password, found on the Interconnection page of your account in Flowroute Manage.
- Port: Select at least one port to activate.
Click Generate Configuration.
This generates a configuration file and displays it on the Generated Configuration page with the parameters passed on the Settings page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Download Configuration File,
- Save the file to a location you can access from your Patton device.
- Log on to your Patton device.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Import/Export.
- Click the Import Configuration tab.
- Click Choose File, and then browse to the location where you saved the downloaded configuration file, and select it.
After importing the file you will be prompted to reboot your system.
Reboot your system.
Your system should be sending register packets to the Flowroute servers after rebooting.
Did you find this article helpful?