Set up Flowroute in Bria iPhone Edition for iOS 12
This article describes setting up your Flowroute telephone number to work with Bria iPhone Edition - VoIP Softphone SIP Client on iOS 12.
|NOTE: This article covers setting up a Flowroute account only on iOS 12. It does not apply to other iOS versions.|
- Have your Flowroute SIP credentials. These are your Tech Prefix and Password, found on the Interconnections > Registration page of Flowroute Manage.
- Tap the Bria application on your phone.
Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
The Settings screen appears:
On the Settings screen, tap Accounts.
The Accounts screen appears.
On the Accounts screen, tap the plus (+) icon in the top-right corner to add a new account:
The Select Provider screen appears.
In the User-Defined Generic Accounts section on the Select Provider screen, tap SIP VoIP (SIP) - Calling.
The New SIP Account screen appears.
In the Account Name field, enter the name by which you want the account identified. The following example uses Flowroute.
- Go to the User Details section.
In the User Details section, add the following:
- Display as: This is the caller ID you want displayed to call recipients.
- Username: This is your Tech Prefix, found on the Interconnections tab of your account in Flowroute Manage.
- Password: This is the password associated with your SIP credentials, found on the Interconnections tab of Flowroute Manage.
NOTE: Your password is masked as you type it, so use care when entering it.
- Domain: Preferred PoP.sip.flowroute.com
IMPORTANT: Flowroute uses default port 5060 for communication. If your wireless provider blocks traffic over port 5060, you will need to set the Domain to [Preferred PoP].sip.flowroute.com:5160.
The screen should resemble the following:
Enable the account by sliding the Enable button to the right:
Once your device registers, the top of the SIP Account page displays Account Status: Registered.
Make a call to ensure that everything is set up correctly.
In the bottom left-hand corner of Bria, tap the Phone icon.
On the keypad, dial a number out.
You should connect successfully:
Did you find this article helpful?