Sent date: January 18, 2022
We have made important changes to the auto-replenishment setting. We analyzed our customer feedback and payment activity, along with our own support experience, and came to the decision to make these changes.
As a result, we provided a way to avoid uncontrolled transactions in the event of fraud caused by compromised phone systems/account credentials.
- What is different:
- The maximum amount charged per 24 hour period will be limited to $500. Previously any amount could be set or the option to leave this field blank for no limit.
- The maximum single auto-replenishment payment amount will be limited to $410.
- These changes are scheduled to be implemented on January 27th, 2022.
- The limitation applies to auto-replenishment payments on Credit Cards ONLY. Manual transactions can still be used to fund the account for any amount.
- Action needed:
- If you have already moved to the format in the requirements above, or already meet them, then there are no actions required.
- If you do not fit the new requirements set above, by Jan 27, 2022, the new settings will replace your current configuration to match the closest option available.
If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our support team using this form or send us an email.