There are many ways to get help with your issue or contact our Support Team.
Browse our Knowledge Base
The best and fastest way to find any assistance is to browse our Knowledge Base that you are currently using. You can find the most common solutions, technical configurations, best practices, API references, costs, and carrier-required fees in this portal.
Submit a ticket
If you have not found an answer to your question in our KB submit a ticket through this portal by clicking the Submit Ticket in the top right corner of this page.
It will redirect you to a form with easy-to-fill-out fields. Most of the fields will be used to validate your account and ownership of that account. It will help our team quickly start to resolve your issue by clearing the validation process.
The page also requests information about your issue. A few drop-downs will be helpful in classifying the possible issues so we know where to generally start on request.
There are three "Departments" to bucket the nature of the requested assistance:
- Used for general questions: billing, information about services and products, and new account questions.
- Technical issues are addressed in this department: phones do not work, no audio, connection issues, and fraud-related investigation.
- Numbers and Porting*
- Porting and DID purchases are the primary focus in this department: purchasing a DID, porting a DID to/from Flowroute, and porting escalations.
Along with the department, topic, and details of a ticket we have a "Severity" option. We need this to better prioritize the inbound tickets.
- Low - The need for this to be resolved is not service-impacting, you do not require a quick response or there is something you want Flowroute to know.
- Medium - This is an inquiry as to why something is not working but doesn't highly impact your use of the service.
- High - This is service-impacting and it is producing a business issue. The response to this is expected to come faster due to the nature of the problem. We would expect attentive customer cooperation with Support Engineers to address a High severity label. These tickets are worked first in the order received.
- Emergency - This is an all-systems-down, critical system emergency. This will alert all customer support engineers and will escalate to management if not quickly addressed. This is the top level and is used to quickly get a response from the support team 24/7. We expect a customer to be very attentive and responsive to help us find a resolution and answer our questions. (Note: Impact and time sensitivity of issue should be considered before using this level. Abuse of this option will result in decreasing the severity of your tickets, please use it carefully.)
- Authorization. Supply your account Auth information so that Support can easily locate your account: Email address on your Flowroute Account + Tech Prefix (an 8-digit number that can be located on your Dashboard)
- Call Examples. When submitting an issue with calls, always provide us with a call example. A good call example must:
- be less than 24 hours old: most of our carriers only store logs for 24 hours and it's critical when the issue requires escalation to external peers.
- contain FROM and TO numbers, TIMESTAMP along with TIMEZONE, CALL-ID (you can find "sip_callid" value in CDR Report), the detailed DESCRIPTION of the issue (one-way-audio/dead-air/fast-busy/etc., error-code/message), and any other information you believe can help us to investigate this issue.
- Screenshots. When submitting an issue with the UI please provide us with screenshots and steps to reproduce this issue along with your troubleshooting experience.