Auto-replenishment allows you to automatically top up your account when your balance reaches a certain level. This saves you time from having to log in each time your balance is low. Setting up auto-replenishment is quick and easy!
- Log in to your Flowroute account.
- Click Preferences on the left panel, and then select the Balance Management tab.
- Go to the Auto-Replenishment Payments section at the bottom of the page.
Important rules on the page are noted in the yellow box:
"IMPORTANT: You acknowledge and understand that this is an auto-replenishment feature. By enabling this feature you hereby authorize charges to your payment source to replenish your Flowroute account balance. This feature may increase your financial exposure to fraud in the event that your system is compromised and fraudulent calls are sent through your Flowroute account. To limit your exposure to potential fraud, please refer to our fraud controls."
4. Set up auto-replenishment of your account by completing the following:
- Automatically replenish your account balance by: From the drop-down list, select the preset amount by which you want to automatically replenish your account.
- When it falls below: From the drop-down list, select the amount that triggers an auto-replenishment of your account. When your account balance falls below this amount, the auto-replenishment amount is charged to the credit card on file.
- The maximum amount charged per 24-hour period: Optionally set a maximum charge amount for each 24-hour period on your account. If you're concerned about fraud, setting an amount on this field blocks the usage of your credit card if that amount is reached within a 24-hour period.
- Anticipated Monthly Renewals Charge. This additional protection automatically appears when the "auto-replenishment payments" option is enabled. This amount is calculated based on your account usage and can't be manually adjusted. We start executing anticipated payments 5 days prior to month-end to fund the monthly services renewal charges on the first day of the next month. Read more about anticipated charges in this KB article.
5. Click Authorize, and you're all set!