Auto-replenishment allows you to automatically top up your account when your balance reaches a certain level. This saves you time from having to log in each time your balance is low. Setting up auto-replenishment is quick and easy!
- Log in to your Flowroute account.
- Click Preferences on the left panel, and then select the Balance Management tab.
- Go to the Auto-Replenishment Payments section at the bottom of the page.
Important rules on the page are noted in the yellow box:
"IMPORTANT: You acknowledge and understand that this is an auto-replenishment feature. By enabling this feature you hereby authorize charges to your payment source to replenish your Flowroute account balance. This feature may increase your financial exposure to fraud in the event that your system is compromised and fraudulent calls are sent through your Flowroute account. To limit your exposure to potential fraud, please refer to our fraud controls."
|NOTE: By default, auto-replenishment is disabled until you set it up and authorize it.|
Set up auto-replenishment of your account by completing the following:
- Automatically replenish your account balance by: From the drop-down list, select the preset amount by which you want to automatically replenish your account.
- When it falls below: From the drop-down list, select the amount that triggers an auto-replenishment of your account. When your account balance reaches this amount, auto-replenishment is triggered and charged to the credit card on file.
- The maximum amount charged per 24 hour period: Optionally set a maximum charge amount for each 24-hour period on your account. If you're concerned about fraud, setting an amount on this field blocks your account if that amount is reached within a 24-hour period. If you leave this field blank, no limits are placed on the dollar amount of charges for the account.
- Click Authorize, and you're all set up!