The Chinese government has tightened down on the traffic they are allowing into the country. Here are some general guidelines we can provide for better completion rates.
These are what we suggest:
* Use a wide list of originating numbers to call from.
* Don't make more than 10 calls a day to the same country from a number.
* Limit the calls per second to 1 CPS (Huge flag if faster.)
* Spread out the duration of a campaign, or avoid huge campaigns, if possible, because China is very sensitive to them.
* Every originating number needs to ring back to something like Voicemail.
NOTE:There is no guarantee China will end up allowing new calls to complete, or deny other calls under any predictable circumstances.