This guide covers all essential needs to get you up and running with Flowroute.
- Create an account. Refer to this article if you experience any issues during the sign-up process. Once created, log in to Manage Portal to access your account.
- What to do if you see "Additional Information Needed" after signing up? Please follow Manual Review Process to complete this step.
- Then you'll need to verify your service address
- Lastly, you add funds to your account using one or more supported payment methods.
Get a phone numberYou can purchase a phone number (aka "DID": Direct Inward Dialing) directly from our inventory or port in your existing telephone number(s)
- Purchase a DID number. If you provision E911 service on your DID number(s) please review how to Enable/Disable E911, test 911 using 933, and learn how to avoid Unassigned E911 charges
- Port your number to Flowroute
- Check out our Phone Numbers Guides to find out how to assign an inbound route, configure CNAM, and more. Consider using our Numbers API for more granular setup and bulk actions.
- Check your account usage: How does Flowroute Billing work?
- Generate CDR (Call Detail Record) Report in Manage Portal
- Generate MDR (Message Detail Record) Report using API
- Review Messaging Stats in Manage Portal
- Review CNAM Stats in Manage Portal
- Understand MRC (Monthly Recurring Charges) and NRC (Non-Recurring Charges) described in this KB article
- To maintain integrity on our network as high as possible and to help protect our customers, Flowroute has implemented additional fraud prevention functionality. Review our Fraud Prevention articles to find out how you can secure your account and configure your phone system to minimize fraud risks.
Manage your Account Balance
Review our Pricing Schedule
Setup your Phone System
Setup Messaging APIYou can only send/receive SMS/MMS using our Messaging API, this feature isn't available in Manage Portal. Please refer to these guidelines to get more information.
- Discover our Support Knowledge Base and learn how to build simple yet powerful voice and texting applications with API References
- Our Phone Support is available Monday through Friday, from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. EST (except federal holidays). Phone number: 1 (855) 356-9768
- Submit a ticket. You can access all your tickets once you create an account in our Support portal.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review our Best Practices on what information to submit in your request in order to get support without delay.
- Get Emergency help. Please use emergency severity only for issues that are not caused by a misconfiguration on your local phone system. Abuse of this feature can result in decreased priority on the submitted tickets.
- You can check out Flowroute Blog for our publications.
Subscribe to our Statuspage
Return to Categories